Take the step that many people regard as unimportant – when it is in fact a critical step. That step is toning.
Toning is essential for removing dirt, make-up, and oil that your cleanser might miss.
You should especially include this step in your daily morning and evening routine if you have oily or combination skin. It's your opportunity to remove oils and contaminants that can block your pores – leading to dull-looking skin, or less-than-optimal skin appearance.
Once again, you'll find only organic nourishing botanicals in the Mercola Organic Skin Care line, including your Organic Chamomile Toner.
This purifying toner gently removes extra "stuff" from your skin with the help of subtle aromatherapy oils – to leave your face feeling slightly tingly and totally refreshed.
Your Ticket to a Totally Refreshed Face
Six key ingredients contribute to this fresh and tingly sensation…
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). A beauty aid and so much more…
- This is the natural organic murky apple cider vinegar with floating stuff. The floating matter is called "mother" and is formed from the pectin and apple residue.
- High in potassium; contains over 90 different substances, including vitamins C, E, A and B1, minerals, trace elements, enzymes and amino acids.
- Egyptians were first to use it for a multitude of beauty purposes.
- Smoothes and softens skin texture and tone.
- Helps to soothe skin.
- A superior complexion toner, exfoliator and cleanser.
- Rich in alpha-hydroxy acids that help dissolve scaly and fatty substances on your skin.
- Clarifies your skin by gently removing excess oils and dirt build-up.
- Extremely beneficial for maintaining healthy-looking and firm skin.
- Promotes optimal pH balance for your skin.
- Helps your skin feel tingly clean.
- All in all, a potent force for your skin's healthy look and beauty.
(Note: When combined with the other ingredients in Organic Chamomile Toner, the odor of ACV isn't evident – but its benefits are.)
- Organic Lavender Oil. The most popular and widely-used essential oil.
- Supports skin rejuvenation.
- Smooth-floral to sweet-floral aroma calms your face and body, helping you better handle everyday stresses in life.
- Organic Aloe Powder. One of the most nutritionally-alive plants on the planet.
- Contains over 130 compounds and 34 amino acids that work together to create an awesome force for your skin's beauty.
- Average pH is a "balancing" 4.55.
- Organic Chamomile Extract. Considered by many to be the world's most soothing herb.
- Aromatherapy ingredient known to promote relaxation.
- Soothing scent supports your good mood.
- Soothes your skin.
- Active constituents include the bioflavonoids apigenin, luteolin, and quercetin.
- Helps to soothe skin.
- Organic Rosemary. Due to its scent, it is considered one of the world's most relaxing herbs.
- Active ingredient is an essential oil from the flower, that soothes skin.
- Contains the bioflavonoids apigenin, luteolin, and quercetin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Has a gentle fragrance used in aromatherapy.
- Organic Calendula Extract. A popular and versatile herb that dates back to the days of the Egyptians.
- Widely used to moisturize and soften all skin types and reduce the appearance of the natural signs of aging and age-related thinning.
- Supports skin rejuvention.
- Aromatherapy ingredient known to aid relaxation.
Two additions to these six include purified water and denatured organic grain alcohol. (A "denaturant" makes it undrinkable, preventing illegal diversion for use as an alcoholic beverage.)
So, when you want your face and neck to get extra-clean in an extra-gentle way – along with the nourishment of real food-based ingredients – use Organic Chamomile Toner just after your Organic Citrus Cleanser (or Organic Sugar Exfoliator) in the morning and evening.
Nourishing Beauty that's Beneficial for your Skin
These six ingredients contribute so much individually to your skin's beauty. Just think of what they can do synergistically. And all without hitting your skin with potential toxins – but rather, promoting your healthy-looking skin one use at a time.