On a mission to truly nourish your skin – and treat it to nature's best beautifying botanicals, I urge you to embrace these moisturizer steps.
The Mercola Skin Care package contains both a day and night moisturizer. USDA Certified Organic Cupuacu Day Moisturizer comes complete with botanicals ready to help you wake up, get you energized and promote a grand start to your new day…
And Organic Acai Night Moisturizer deeply nourishes your skin while you sleep. (To discover more about Organic Acai Night Moisturizer, click on the link at the bottom of this page.)
Of course, you want to be sure to perform Steps #1 through #3 – which can be done in just two to three minutes – before applying your Organic Cupuacu Day Moisturizer. Those steps are the foundation pieces for your healthy -looking skin.
Then follow with a smoothing, soothing application of Organic Cupuacu Day Moisturizer which includes nature's best organic botanicals from around the world for a feast for your face.
This deeply moisturizing cream uses true food-based ingredients – plant foods used effectively for centuries – for your skin. It contains no added preservatives or toxic chemicals that can do harm.
Check out these luscious plants from the world over, brought together for the express purpose of creating a moisturizing cream to promote your skin's healthy appearance.
9 Luscious Plants That Promote Your Skin
- Organic Shea Butter. All-natural vitamin A cream from the tropics of Africa, so highly regarded that its source tree was nicknamed “Tree of Life.”
- A superior active moisturizer – creates moisture similar to what your skin's sebaceous glands produce.
- Contains an abundance of beauty-promoting ingredients – vitamins, minerals, proteins and a unique fatty acid profile.
- Helps the appearance of your skin's elasticity by moisturizing your skin.
- Has 7 to 12% unsaponifiables, well-known for skin conditioning.
- Organic Cupuacu Butter.
- Stellar in improving the appearance and thinning of your skin. Rapidly gaining attention as an exceptional moisturizer, with remarkable water absorption, rich content of sterols and overall nutritive benefits.
- From a small to medium tree of the chocolate family, native to the northern Amazon. Fruit the size of a cantaloupe prized for its creamy, exotic-tasting pulp. Like chocolate, the fruit has a large center seed pod, loaded with “beans.” Unlike cocoa, cupuacu does not contain caffeine.
- Cupuacu butter is softer and creamier than cocoa butter, with a mild aroma. It absorbs water more effectively than lanolin (which is used in many skin care products).
- Shown to increase skin hydration and reduce trans-epidermal water loss.
- Useful as carriers for other ingredients which by themselves cannot easily absorb into your skin.
- It offers high levels of essential fatty acids, which with its rich phytosterols, help the appearance of your skin's elasticity and overall appearance of your skin.
- Incredible creaminess promotes a special softness and smoothness to your skin.
- Boosts natural moisture and helps your skin appear more elastic.
- Organic Sweet Orange Oil.
- Valuable herb with a refreshing, fruity and tangy scent.
- Provides antioxidants.
- Considered an excellent skin tonic.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil. One of the most popular oils used in aromatherapy.
- Excellent emollient from the dried kernels of the almond tree.
- High in minerals, protein, naturally occurring vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6 and E), and mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Easily absorbed.
- Moisturizes deeply.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Improves complexion and skin glow.
- Helps dark circles appear lighter.
- Soothes your skin and helps reduce the appearance of puffiness.
- Nourishes, smooths, and softens your skin.
- Helps you achieve your dream of beautiful skin.
- Organic Rice Bran.
- Stabilized rice bran derivatives are rich in vitamins and minerals… also contains over 100 known antioxidants, including nature's highest source of vitamin E complex (including tocotrienols), B complex vitamins and gamma-oryzanol, a powerful antioxidant found only in rice bran.
- Rich source of phytonutrients, including phytosterols, CoQ10 and IP6. IP6 (Inositol hexaphosphate) is a naturally occurring polyphosphorylated carbohydrate that's present in substantial amounts in almost all plant cells.
- Provides moisture barrier to soothe and smooth your skin.
- Absorbs without greasiness.
- Effective on dry or mature skin.
- Organic Aloe Vera. Aloe is one of the most nutritionally-alive plants on earth.
- Contains over 130 compounds and 34 amino acids that work together to create an awesome force for your healthy-looking skin.
- Rich in alpha hydroxy acids that help it dissolve scaly and fatty substances on your skin, making it appear smoother and softer.
- Average pH is a "balancing" 4.55.
- Organic Cucumber Extract.
- Possesses strong moisturizing effects.
- Soothes, and reduces the appearance of skin puffiness.
- Helps remove dead skin cells and helps your skin appear tighter.
- Absorbs easily into your skin.
- Calms, cools, revitalizes. They don't call it a “cool cucumber” for nothing!
- Organic Watercress Extract.
- Historically a valued food plant. Part of the broccoli family.
- Pliny (who lived in 23 to 79 AD) listed over 40 uses for watercress. Early Romans considered it a revitalizing food, and the Greeks thought it was good brain food.
- Contains vitamins A, B-complex, C, D, E, and K plus the minerals calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, sodium, magnesium, copper, manganese, sulphur, chlorine, iodine, germanium, silica and zinc.
- Valued for clearing and improving the complexion, and controlling the appearance of freckles, spots and blotches.
- Rich in antioxidants.
And, finally, vegetable glycerin helps moisturize your skin. Organic (non-GMO) soy lecithin adds creaminess and is a source of choline. Xanthan gum's strange-sounding name comes from the bacteria used during its fermentation process. It's a natural stabilizer and thickener for cosmetics.
Nutrients From the Amazon to the Rice Paddies…
So, from the Amazon to the rice paddies, these natural, wholesome food-based ingredients advance your skin's healthy look and help you maintain that beautiful appearance. Just use it each morning right after your Organic Sea Buckthorn Serum, and just before you apply make-up. Be sure to apply it to your neck, elbows, and knees also.