USDA Certified Organic Sugar Exfoliator softly removes the outer layer of dry or flaking skin, leaving your face smooth and radiant.
And it's done using all organic and natural ingredients that you probably already know and trust. No petrochemical products allowed…
These Organic Ingredients Deep Clean, While Protecting Your Skin
Just what is included in this Organic Sugar Exfoliator?
Ten amazing organic ingredients that nourish your skin while cleaning it. Just check these out…
- Organic Sugar
- Gently cleans and exfoliates, removing dry and dead skin cells without damaging living cells.
- Sugar leaves skin smooth and silky as it softly exfoliates.
- Organic Olive Oil
- Moisturizes skin.
- Combined with raw sugar, it makes a very effective exfoliator.
- Contains antioxidants.
- Reduces the appearance of the results from overexposure to the sun.
- Soothes your skin.
- Organic Sesame Seed Oil
- An excellent moisturizer and antioxidant.
- Rich in vitamins E and B-complex, minerals like calcium, magnesium and phosphorus that nourish your skin.
- An aromatherapy ingredient known for its soothing and tranquilizing properties.
- An aromatherapy ingredient known as an energy rejuvenator.
- Organic Shea Butter
- All-natural vitamin A cream from the tropics of Africa.
- A superior active moisturizer – creates moisture similar to what your skin's sebaceous glands produce.
- Contains an abundance of beautifying ingredients – vitamins, minerals, proteins and a unique fatty acid profile.
- Helps your skin appear more elastic by helping moisturize your skin.
- Has 7 to 12% unsaponifiables – fats that can't be converted into soap, making them beneficial for moisturizing.
- So highly regarded that its source tree was nicknamed “Tree of Life.”
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Known to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Very similar to your skin's sebum, which keeps your skin looking smooth and elastic.
- Jojoba's naturally silky, odorless liquid is appropriate for sensitive skin and works completely and rapidly with your natural sebum to rejuvenate and renew your skin.
- Contains vitamins E and B-complex, along with silicon, chromium, copper, zinc and iodine.
- Possesses strong antioxidant properties.
- Uses high-grade certified, cold pressed organic jojoba oil.
- Organic Beeswax
- Considered one of nature's most perfect products.
- Made from the nectar of flowers with wax glands on the side of the bees' bodies.
- Has a subtle honey-beehive aroma.
- Wax esters present in both human skin and beeswax make it very compatible.
- Helps to increase and retain skin's natural moisture.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil
- Deeply nourishing and easily absorbed.
- Rich in vitamins A, D and E, plus oleic acid.
- Contains beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Highly recommended to improve the appearance of dry, weathered skin.
- Organic Sweet Orange Oil
- Valuable herb with a refreshing, fruity and tangy scent.
- Provides antioxidants.
- Considered an excellent skin tonic.
- Organic Cucumber Extract
- A strong moisturizer
- Cleans your pores and helps them appear smaller.
- Is soothing and controls the appearance of skin puffiness.
- Helps remove dead skin cells, and helps skin appear tighter.
- Calms, cools and revitalizes. They don't call it a “cool cucumber” for nothing!
- Organic Watercress Extract
- Historically a valued food plant. Part of the broccoli family. Pliny (who lived in 23 to 79 AD) listed over 40 uses for watercress. Early Romans considered it a revitalizing food, and the Greeks thought it was good brain food.
- Contains vitamins A, B-complex, C, D, E and K plus the minerals calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, sodium, magnesium, copper, manganese, sulphur, chlorine, iodine, germanium, silica and zinc.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Valued for clearing and improving the complexion, and controlling the appearance of freckles, spots and blotches.
Clean Never Felt so Good…
Together these ten botanicals provide your skin with a boatload of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients while gently cleaning your skin. Truly, clean never felt so good.
Besides, everything you're applying to your skin helps it appear healthy, by carefully nourishing and enriching your skin.
Use your Organic Sugar Exfoliator twice weekly as a deep yet mild cleanser, along with daily use of the other five products in the Mercola Organic Skin Care line. Your skin will experience maximum benefit when you use the complete line of nourishing organic products synergistically with each other.