While your body is experiencing deep sleep and rebuilding for another day, you can promote a rejuvenating effort for your face and skin.
Assuming you're performing the cleansing and toning steps of your skin care program, promoting skin rejuvenation while you sleep is a smart part of your overall skin care routine.
Once again, food ingredients from all over the world combine to bring you a deeply satisfying moisturizer with profound benefits for your skin.
What's 'Hidden' in Your Organic Acai Night Moisturizer?
- Organic Shea Butter. All-natural vitamin A cream from the tropics of Africa, so highly regarded that its source tree was nicknamed “Tree of Life.”
- A superior active moisturizer – creates moisture similar to what your skin's sebaceous glands produce.
- Contains an abundance of beautifying ingredients – vitamins, minerals, proteins and a unique fatty acid profile.
- Helps your skin appear more elastic by helping moisturize your skin.
- Possesses high 7 to 12% unsaponifiables. (Unsaponifiables are fats that can't be converted into soap, making them beneficial for moisturizing.)
- Organic Cupuacu Butter.
- Stellar in improving the appearance and thinning of your skin.
- Rapidly gaining attention as an exceptional moisturizer, with remarkable water absorption, rich content of sterols and overall nutritive benefits.
- Comes from a small to medium tree from the chocolate family, native to the northern Amazon. Fruit the size of a cantaloupe is prized for its creamy, exotic-tasting pulp. Like chocolate, the fruit has a large center seed pod, loaded with "beans." Unlike cocoa, cupuacu does not contain caffeine.
- Cupuacu butter is softer and creamier than cocoa butter, with a mild aroma. It absorbs water more effectively than lanolin, which is used in many skin care products.
- Shown to increase skin hydration; reduces water loss through the skin.
- Phytosterols act as antioxidants.
- Useful as carriers for other ingredients, which by themselves cannot easily absorb into your skin.
- It offers high levels of essential fatty acids, which along with its rich phytosterols, help your skin appear more elastic and beautiful.
- Incredible creaminess promotes a special softness and smoothness to your skin.
- Boosts your natural moisture and helps increase the appearance of elasticity.
- Organic Lavender Oil. The most popular and widely-used essential oil.
- Supports skin rejuvenation.
- Lavender's smooth-sweet-floral aroma calms your face and body… helping you handle everyday stresses in your life.
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil. Its name means “tree that makes the horse shine.”
- A powerhouse of nutrition… Provides protein plus over 100 nutrients – like linolenic acid, vitamins E and A, carotene, polyphenols, flavonoids and trace elements including iron, copper, manganese, and selenium. Rich content of flavonoids, glucosides, phenols, terpenes, vitamins E, A and C, beta-carotene and trace elements – all antioxidants with very low molecular weight. Complements the other ingredients.
- Reported to be a very effective rejuvenating agent, controlling the appearance of wrinkles and treating dryness. Known for its rejuvenating properties.
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness.
- Organic Rice Bran.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals… also contains over 100 known antioxidants, including nature's highest source of vitamin E complex (including tocotrienols), B complex vitamins and gamma-oryzanol, a powerful antioxidant found only in rice bran. Rich source of phytonutrients, including phytosterols, CoQ10 and IP6. IP6 (Inositol hexaphosphate) is a naturally occurring polyphosphorylated carbohydrate that's present in substantial amounts in almost all plant cells.
- Provides moisture barrier to soothe and smooth your skin.
- Absorbs without greasiness.
- Effective on dry or mature skin.
- Organic Aloe Vera. Aloe is one of the most nutritionally alive plants on earth.
- Contains over 130 compounds and 34 amino acids that work together to create an awesome force for your healthy-looking skin.
- Rich in alpha hydroxy acids that help it dissolve scaly and fatty substances on your skin, making your skin smoother and softer.
- Average pH is a "balancing" 4.55.
- Organic Acai Oil. Recently named the "#1 Super Food" on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Yanomami Indians treasured the acai for centuries as a food that "holds unique power" – believing it gave energizing sustenance.
- Fruits dangle in clusters from the 25 foot-high acai palm tree in the Amazon.
- Acai oil is cold-pressed from the seeds and has a mild yet pleasant fruity aroma.
- Acai possesses an amazing nutrient profile… an impressive combination of omega-3, omega-6 and omega 9 essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, E and C, minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, and potassium and essential amino acids. Vitamin C helps rejuvenate and revitalize your skin.
- Acai oil is rich in anthocyanins, phytosterols and phenols, giving it powerful antioxidant properties.
- Its content of anthocyanins is reported to be 10 to 30 times higher than the anthocyanin content of red wine grapes.
- o Acai has extremely high ORAC (antioxidant) value… higher than mangosteen, prunes, pomegranates and cranberries… nothing even comes close. The acai berry boasts the highest per unit value of antioxidant power (ORAC) of any edible fruit in the world.
- Studies show that the phenols in acai oil have antioxidant properties.
- An excellent emollient and an effective moisturizer to treat dry or cracked skin.
- Absorbs into your skin quickly.
- Organic Calendula Oil.
- Popular and versatile herb that dates back to the days of the Egyptians.
- Widely used to moisturize and soften all skin types and reduce the appearance of the thinning of your skin.
- Supports normal skin rejuvenation.
- Aromatherapy properties aid relaxation.
- Organic Parsley Extract. Popular but under-appreciated herb. (Fact: It's more than just a decorative garnish.)
- Native to the Mediterranean region. Ancient Greeks held it to be sacred, decorating winning athletes with it.
- Contains two components providing unique beauty benefits: (1) volatile oil components – including myristicin, limonene, eugenol and alpha-thujene, and (2) flavonoids – including apiin, apigenin, crisoeriol and luteolin. Flavonoids function as antioxidants.
- Excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K.
- Good source of iron and folate.
Don't Crash Into Bed Until You Apply Your Night Nutrients to Your Face
Throughout your whole life, you've probably never seen this astounding line-up of nutritional ingredients from around the globe with the specific design of enhancing your beautiful appearance… until now.
And now you have the opportunity to make your skin smoother, softer and healthier-looking… not to mention, more beautiful-looking to make your daily life more pleasant.
So, before you crash into bed each evening, take a mere couple of minutes to make your skin as healthy-looking as it can possibly be, with this festival of food ingredients from nature. The aromatherapy ingredients are designed to help you relax and calm down for the deep sleep you're anticipating. And you'll wake up refreshed and ready for a new day with fresher, younger-looking skin too.
Just use it each evening right after your Organic Sea Buckthorn Serum, before you retire for the night. Be sure to treat your neck, elbows and knees too.