When you look in the mirror, what do you see? The image of a fresh-looking, vibrant complexion or one that looks tired and drab?
If you’ve started to notice the appearance of...
- Wrinkles, fine lines and puffiness
- Sagginess and loss of elasticity
- Chapping, cracking and roughness due to dryness
- Uneven skin tone
- Dullness due to loss of moisture
... Then it may be time to do things differently.
Assaults on your skin come from many sources: poor diet, stress, pollution, excessive exposure to the elements and even strenuous exercise.
You’re surrounded by toxic substances and they can take a toll on your skin. For example, skin cells exposed to cigarette smoke produce about 40 percent less collagen, the protein that keeps your skin looking smooth and firm.
The particulate matter from air pollution has profound effects on your skin, too. It can cause premature skin aging, dryness, dullness, roughness and discoloration.
And unless you live in the wilderness, air pollution likely affects you. Ninety-two percent of people living in cities worldwide are exposed to air that no longer complies with the air quality standards established by the World Health Organization.
So what’s the solution? How can you help protect your skin from the elements and these other assaults?
Today's Facial Restorative Products May Be the Solution... Yet Many Are a Minefield of Negative Health Effects
There’s no shortage of skin products on the market designed to help moisturize, protect and restore your youthful skin. However, many contain some not-so-friendly ingredients that you need to be aware of.
Here’s how the Environmental Working Group (EWG) grades some of the commonly used ingredients in top-selling facial restorative products:
- Retinyl palmitate – Skin-conditioning agent with a high concern for biochemical or cellular level changes and developmental and reproductive toxicity. A study shows that when applied to the skin in the presence of sunlight, it may speed the development of skin tumors and lesions.
- Parabens – Fragrance ingredient and preservative that mimics estrogen and can act as potential hormone or endocrine system disruptors.
- Ceteareth 20 – A surfactant that enhances skin absorption and may contain potentially toxic impurities. Especially concerning when used with other potentially toxic ingredients.
- PEG-8 – Polyethylene glycol serves as a humectant and has organ system toxicity and contamination concerns.
- PEG-100 stearate – Similar to PEG-8, this acts as a surfactant and has contamination and organ system toxicity concerns.
- Sodium polyacrylate – An emulsion stabilizer that has contamination and organ system toxicity concerns.
- Propylene glycol – A popular ingredient in personal care products that enhances skin absorption and has allergy, immunotoxicity and organ system toxicity concerns.
- Phenoxyethanol – A fragrance ingredient and preservative that has organ system toxicity and skin, eye and lung irritation concerns.
- Fragrance – “Fragrance” or “parfum” represents an undisclosed mixture of various scent chemicals (can contain hundreds!). Concerns for eye, skin and lung irritation and organ system toxicity.
How can you steer clear of these and other potentially harmful ingredients? Always read the label or box. If a word is hard to pronounce or is unrecognizable, be aware that it may be an ingredient to avoid (italicized botanical names are an exception).
One of the best ways to help protect yourself is by insisting on a Certified Organic product. Know that when it comes to face care products, "organic" is an often abused term, so always look for the bold green "USDA Organic" seal to be sure you’re getting the real thing.
A Baker's Dozen Real Organic Ingredients to Hydrate, Firm and Help Rejuvenate Aging and Tired-Looking Skin
Determined to find a way to help you take control of your skin health without potentially hazardous ingredients, my team and I set out to identify and locate some of the top botanicals for skin care.
Our Organic Restorative Facial Serum is a unique blend of 13 botanicals that restore, firm and hydrate your skin for a youthful, vibrant complexion. Let’s take a look at some of the main ingredients that make this formula so special...
- Organic Argania spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil
Known as the "Gold of Morocco," Argan oil is a plant oil produced from Argan nuts, a tree endemic to Morocco. It's valued for both its intense skin moisturizing properties and essential fatty acids.
This rich, cold-pressed oil helps prevent damage caused by dryness and protects against and alleviates chapping, cracking and roughness due to dryness.
As part of our Organic Restorative Facial Serum, Argan nut oil hydrates skin for a radiant-looking complexion.
- Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Cold-pressed jojoba oil comes from the seeds of the Simmondsia chinensis, a woody perennial bush native to the Southwestern U.S. Resembling large coffee beans, the seeds yield a light, clear and odorless oil.
Jojoba oil is similar in composition to the sebum produced by your sebaceous oil glands. Normal sebum production begins to decrease during your teens, leaving your face subject to dryness.
Richly moisturizing, silky jojoba oil can help alleviate dry skin and provide needed moisture by supporting your normal oil production.
The wax esters in jojoba oil help hold water in your skin and replenish and protect your skin’s moisture barrier, much like how the natural sebum provided moisture in your younger years.
The end result is a complexion that looks radiant and revitalized. Jojoba oil helps protect against and alleviate chapping, cracking and roughness due to dryness. Plus, it promotes elasticity in aging, tired-looking skin.
Troubled by the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines? Jojoba oil works to smooth them to help you look more youthful.
- Organic Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil
Sea buckthorn fruit oil comes from the berries of the sea buckthorn plant. This small shrub grows at high altitudes in the northwest Himalayan region and is known to the locals as the ‘holy fruit of the Himalayas.’
Its scientific name means “tree that makes the horse shine,” likely because of its exceptional nutritional value.
Sea buckthorn fruit provides protein plus more than 100 nutrients, such as linolenic acid, essential fatty acids, vitamins E and A, carotene, polyphenols, flavonoids and trace elements including iron, copper, manganese and selenium.
The antioxidants and essential fatty acids found in sea buckthorn fruit oil go a long way toward giving your skin a beautiful, healthy appearance. Its balanced composition of fatty acids helps to replenish dry, flaky or rapidly aging skin.
One look in the mirror and you'll see how our Organic Restorative Facial Serum with sea buckthorn helps make a difference in your youthful appearance, as it...
- Smooths the appearance of wrinkles, lines and puffiness.
- Promotes elasticity so your skin looks firmer.
- Moisturizes your skin so it looks brighter and more radiant.
- Rejuvenates tired-looking skin by replenishing your skin's moisture barrier.
- Organic Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil
Revered by the Ancient Greeks, the people of China, India and the Middle East for nearly 8000 years, the ruby red pomegranate enjoys a colorful history.
The beautiful Greek goddess Helen of Troy said to have a face that "launched 1,000 ships" attributed her beauty to pomegranate's qualities.
The cold-pressed oil from the fruit's seeds provides powerful antioxidants along with punicic acid, an abundant omega-5 fatty acid, to help protect and nourish your skin.
Pomegranate contains many powerful polyphenolic compounds. One group is known as punicalagins which provides antioxidant support to protect your skin against the abuse of the elements.
An earlier study shows pomegranate seed oil supports collagen and elastin production, major components of your skin's epidermis and dermis. By supporting collagen production, you help improve your skin's appearance by giving it a smoother and firmer-looking texture.
- Organic Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil
Rose hip seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the "hips" or small fruits of the wild roses that are left behind after the roses shed their petals.
This nutrient-rich seed oil contains vitamin A, a natural antioxidant, to help protect your skin against the abuse of the elements.
It also contains essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acid, which play an important role in normal skin function and appearance.
As part of Organic Restorative Facial Serum, rose hip seed oil promotes a vibrant, youthful-looking appearance by:
- Brightening and evening out your skin tone.
- Promoting skin elasticity.
- Hydrating and moisturizing your skin.
- Organic Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract
Calendula oil is extracted from marigold flowers and has many beneficial properties for skin health, courtesy of its 35 identified properties.
Some research suggests that calendula oil may be ideal for acne-prone skin. Plus, it's known for its ability to help improve overall skin appearance.
Calendula flower extract offers many potential benefits for a vibrant-looking complexion:
- Promotes skin hydration
- Promotes elasticity and helps firm sagging skin
- Protects skin against the abuse of the elements
- Smooths the appearance of wrinkles and lines
- Helps tone your skin by moisturizing
- Organic Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
From the early days of the Egyptians and Greeks, the Matricaria or German chamomile flower has been highly respected as an ancient herb.
German chamomile is characterized by tiny, daisy-like flowers, less than one inch in diameter. Native to Europe, north Africa and some parts of Asia, it can grow as high as three feet.
Matricaria flower extract is made from the yellow and white flower heads that are crushed and steamed to produce a blue oil.
The active ingredients in chamomile, flavonoids, terpenoids and essential oils account for its potentially beneficial properties.
Flavonoids and terpenoids are powerful antioxidants that protect your skin against the abuse of the elements.
The essential oils in chamomile flower extract soothe and soften skin. Plus, it helps relieve dryness and the damage it can cause. Matricaria flower extract has been shown to relieve itching due to dry skin.
- Organic Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
This species of tea plant originated in southeast Asia over 4,000 years ago. Today it is produced in more than 35 countries around the world and is one of the top antioxidants for skin care.
Green tea contains plentiful plant polyphenols, which include flavonoids, stilbenes, lignans and flavanols called catechins. These compounds offer significant benefits for skin health and protection against the elements.
When used regularly as part of our Organic Restorative Facial Serum, green tea extract provides numerous potential benefits:
- Tones skin by deeply moisturizing
- Promotes elasticity
- Hydrates and firms skin
- Replenishes and protects your skin’s moisture barrier
- Protects your skin against the abuse of the elements
Because of its abundant antioxidants, green tea leaf extract helps rejuvenate tired-looking skin while visually reducing the signs of aging to help you look and feel your best.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) from Sunflowers
We've added tocopherol or vitamin E from sunflowers to support your skin's collagen production and to provide hydrating antioxidant protection.
Vitamin E, an essential fat-soluble nutrient, is a powerful antioxidant that can help nourish and protect your skin against the abuse of the elements.
Levels of vitamin E in your skin decrease with age and exposure to UV light, so the addition of vitamin E provides that extra protection your skin may need, especially as you age.
Tocopherol, as part of our Organic Restorative Facial Serum helps:
- Smooth the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Support collagen production.
- Protect skin against the abuse of the elements.
- Moisturize and hydrate skin while promoting elasticity.
- Maintain your skin's healthy oil balance during the cleaning process.
- Replenish and protect your skin’s moisture barrier.
For Best Results, Use Our Organic Restorative Facial Serum Before Bedtime
In the evening, after using our Organic Clarifying Facial Cleanser, pump a few drops of Organic Restorative Facial Serum onto your fingertips. Apply gently in an upward circular motion to your face and neck, avoiding your eyes. Do not rinse.
You’ll love how the drops of Restorative Facial Serum glide across your skin, leaving behind luscious, non-greasy moisture and a delightful Certified Organic vanilla almond scent.
Immediately, you’ll notice how it:
- Relieves any spots of dry skin.
- Smooths and softens your skin.
- Hydrates your skin for a radiant appearance.
Our Organic Restorative Facial Serum restores, firms and hydrates so you can enjoy youthful, vibrant-looking skin. Its unique blend of organic oils and extracts plus vitamin E from sunflower brightens your complexion resulting in a smooth, even skin tone.
Are you ready to transform the image you see in your mirror? Tired of that worn out appearance or looking older than your years? Do things a little differently... Order our Organic Restorative Facial Serum today.
P.S. You have nothing to lose because your purchase is covered by my Money Back Guarantee. Please see complete details below.