Your face reveals a lot about your lifestyle, personality, success… and your age.
Clean, vibrant and silky skin sends the message that you are well-groomed and respect yourself. Successful people everywhere always seem to have that sharp, vibrant and beautiful look… a look that exudes confidence and an air of prosperity.
Today you have an opportunity to take another step in the direction of a more confident and beautiful appearance… perhaps that confidence can help take you to the next level of success in your career and personal life… because you know intuitively that your looks do matter.
You now have a viable new option of surgery free steps that are easy as pie to execute. Because we can finally tap into what I believe are the world's strongest and best food sources and botanicals to help rejuvenate and beautify your skin.
So make them talk about how stunning you look, how you seem to look more beautiful and more energetic than ever before.
I'll bet that even those who usually notice nothing will notice something…
What Can You Do to Keep Your Skin Looking Healthy?
First of all, if you're doing many of the things I talk about elsewhere on this website, you may have already noticed a major difference in the way your skin looks – as well as other aspects of your health.
Eating according to your nutritional type with plenty of fresh raw organic foods in your diet, and getting enough omega-3 fats are ways to improve your health on many fronts…
And need I mention exercise? Through exercise, your skin detoxifies impurities from your system – what you know as perspiration.
But beyond that, here's a critically important issue you need to be aware of…
Just 5 Minutes Per Day Gets You on the Road to a More Youthful-Looking, Vibrant Face
Every day of your life, pollution, grime and dust attach themselves to the surface of your skin.
If you don't take a couple minutes daily to cleanse your face and unclog your pores, your skin may look sluggish – instead of at its bright and shining best.
Cleaning your skin is important, just like keeping your internal organs clean and healthy is.
But here's a caveat…
Always Avoid Applying Potential Toxins To Your Skin…
Many people – even those who carefully select organic or gourmet foods to eat choose skin care products that can do serious damage to their skin.
Now, realize that I'm not suggesting you'd intentionally apply toxins to your skin. You simply may not realize the extent to which many common skin care products contain suspect ingredients with unrecognizable or unpronounceable names.
Do you ever put things onto your skin that you wouldn't think of eating? I hope not…
You see, I believe that what you put on your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream and integrated into your body's tissues. A number of these potential toxins have estrogen-mimicking effects that can wreak havoc on all your good health intentions.
And there are other potential problems too…
Why Do so Many Skin Care Products Use These Potentially Hazardous Ingredients?
Simple answer: because they're cheap, readily available and easy to dilute.
Are they in the products you currently use? It's time to check. Go grab your containers of skin care products and check them against the following…
||Heavily used preservatives in the cosmetic industry; used in an estimated 13,200 cosmetic and skin care products.
||Studies implicate their connection with cancer because their hormone-disrupting qualities mimic estrogen and could disrupt your body's endocrine system.
|Mineral Oil, Paraffin and Petrolatum
||These petroleum products coat the skin like plastic – clogging pores and creating a build-up of toxins. They can slow cellular development. They're implicated as a suspected cause of cancer. Plus, they can disrupt hormonal activity. When you think about black oil pumped from deep underground, ask yourself why you'd want to put that kind of stuff on your skin…
|Sodium laurel or lauryl sulfate (SLS), also known as sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
||Found in over 90% of personal care products! They break down your skin's moisture barrier, potentially leading to dry skin. And because they easily penetrate your skin, they can allow other chemicals easy access.
||SLS combined with other chemicals may become a "nitrosamine" – a potent carcinogen.
||Found in many facial creams.
||Linked to mammary tumors.
||Common cosmetic moisturizer and carrier for fragrance oils.
||May cause dermatitis and skin irritation. May inhibit skin cell growth. Linked to kidney and liver problems.
|Phenol carbolic acid
||Found in many lotions and skin creams.
||Can cause circulatory collapse, paralysis, convulsions, coma and even death from respiratory
||Hidden in ingredients such as PEG, polysorbates, laureth and ethoxylated alcohols. Very common in personal care products.
||These chemicals are often contaminated with high concentrations of highly volatile 1,4-dioxane that's easily absorbed through the skin. Its carcinogenicity was first reported in 1965, and later confirmed in studies including one from the National Cancer Institute in 1978. Nasal passages are considered extremely vulnerable, making it, in my opinion, a really bad idea to use these things on your face.
||May be very poisonous! Made from petroleum and coal tar… found in most synthetic fragrances.
||Chronic exposure linked to anemia, lowered blood cell count, liver or kidney damage… May affect a developing fetus.
So, having read the above, do you really think it's OK to put these things on your skin?
I don't think so either.
Besides avoiding these hazards, there are some other steps you can take to create that young-looking skin you really want…
Take Your Own Hippocratic Oath for Skin Care ("First, Do No Harm")
It may seem like a cliché, but there are things you can do to prevent damaging your skin. Many of the visible effects are caused by external factors that you can at least partially control.
These actions may be the easiest and least expensive things you can do to beautify your skin and build a strong foundation for your proactive natural skin care. Not to mention, creating a buzz about your new looks.
Please be aware that skin damage doesn't always involve pain or immediate visible change, and can often go unnoticed for some time. But the cumulative actions you begin taking today can also rejuvenate your skin slowly over time. So get started today doing these simple things:
- Avoid or minimize damage from hot water and chlorine. Although taking baths and showers may seem like it's health-promoting and relaxing, your skin may disagree – especially if you have chlorinated water, which is almost certainly the case (unless your water comes from a well).
Chlorine causes oxidative damage. The hotter the water, the more potential for damage – because the rate of chemical reactions increases with temperature. Hot water may cause your skin to age faster.
So what can you do? Adjust your water temperature to be a bit cooler, limit your showers to one per day, and decrease your soak time in the bath.
- Use gentle and safe skin care products – organic whenever possible. Your skin absorbs it all. Don't compromise your health and the health of your skin by using potential poisons.
- Be very sure to remove your makeup each evening. It's a really bad idea to flop into bed, leaving makeup – not to mention environmental grime – on your face while you sleep. Take a couple minutes to remove it, and you'll find your face looking and feeling younger.
- Sleep on your back. Gravity creates a downward drag on your skin all day. Give your skin a break at night. By sleeping on your back, you reduce gravitational pull on your face. If you press your face to your pillow, you will likely experience increased puffiness in the morning.
- Don't smoke… for your general health's sake, and for younger-looking skin. Smoking causes free radical production.
- If you will be in the sun for extended periods of time, use sunscreen with safe and effective ingredients, such as Mercola Natural Sunscreen.
- Limit exfoliation to twice per week and use a gentle exfoliator. Exfoliation refreshes your skin's surfaces and brightens your appearance as it removes dead cells from the surface of your skin. But if you exfoliate too often or too aggressively, you risk damaging living cells.
- Apply your skin care products to warm skin in order to help your skin appear healthier. This maximizes absorption. If your skin is cold, use a warm towel to warm your skin.
- Never pull or rub your skin. Apply your skin care products gently, and lightly tap for a few moments to help your skin absorb them. Rubbing stretches your skin and can promote sagging and wrinkles. (Note: This principle includes leaning your face on your hand while sitting at a desk, which also stretches your skin.)
- Don't expect overnight changes. Even if you start doing everything right today, don't be discouraged with seeming lack of progress tomorrow.
It may take time to notice changes. Plus, it's quite possible that others will notice your increasingly beautiful-looking face before you do.
Remember: it took years to get where you are today, so show patience when expecting changes and improvements.
Now that you're taking these practical steps as well as choosing not to use dangerous and damaging products on your skin, let's explore your skin care alternatives – organic food products from nature's storehouse.
Nourishing Botanicals for Your Skin's Healthy Appearance
Whenever you apply skin care products, it is ideal to use products from nature that nourish your skin the same way you nourish your body. Look for products that encourage rejuvenation and work synergistically with your own skin to support its efforts toward a healthy appearance.
The potentially dangerous ingredients listed above concerns me greatly. And you know me to be passionate about changing the existing health paradigm. So it should be no surprise that I considered it imperative to locate a wholesome source of skin care products for you.
My USDA Certified Organic Body Butter is enormously popular. And we have additional skin care products to promote your skin's healthy appearance…
Nature's Skin Care – For Outer Beauty That Looks and Feels Healthy
It's hardly a secret that plant foods nourish your body. For years, I've heartily encouraged you to eat plenty of raw, uncooked foods directly from nature for your best health and well-being.
Applying skin care products that are derived from these foods is a smart and natural way to make your skin appear both healthy and beautiful… to make your face feel and look as vibrant, radiant and flawless as your healthy body does.
My USDA Certified Organic Skin Care line uses organic ingredients straight from nature's storehouse to promote both your natural beauty and a healthy appearance. After all, why strive to make large health improvements in your life, only to compromise them when you cleanse and moisturize your skin?
Now, you have a smart alternative available that does everything you want it to… promote healthy-looking skin with vital phytonutrients and antioxidants.
Top-quality ingredients from around the world – like acai juice, green tea, sea buckthorn oil, cupuacu butter and more…
First, let me introduce my USDA Certified Organic Skin Care line-up – just six quick daily steps for your more beautiful appearance and healthy living…
- Daily Step 1. USDA Certified Organic Citrus Cleanser – Revitalizing – twice daily
- Daily Step 2. USDA Certified Organic Chamomile Toner – Purifying – twice daily
- Daily Step 3. USDA Certified Organic Sea Buckthorn Serum – once daily
- Daily Step 4. – Morning. USDA Certified Organic Cupuacu Day Moisturizer – Antioxidant – mornings
- Daily Step 4. – Evening. USDA Certified Organic Acai Night Moisturizer – Rejuvenating – evenings
- Daily Step 5. USDA Certified Organic Eye and Lines Treatment – twice daily
- Twice weekly after cleansing. USDA Certified Organic Sugar Exfoliator – Refining Face Scrub – twice weekly
As you might imagine, there are a large number of ingredients in these seven different products.
However, it is important to understand that, they're all natural or organic, so they skip the additional (petroleum-based, suspect) chemicals that are in the vast majority of skin care products.
Multiply Your Skin Care Benefits
My USDA Certified Skin Care line will provide you with incredibly comprehensive benefits when you apply it as a total package to supply the wide spectrum of nutrients to your skin. Each product complements the rest to maximize your skin's healthy and beautiful appearance.
As mentioned above, you'll want to demonstrate a degree of patience just as you would when improving your diet. Consider this your skin's diet for nutrition.
But over the next couple of months you may be surprised by what others are saying about your amazing good looks. Some who notice might not mention anything, but they will likely think about it.
And now you can be prepared with your new more beautiful face for all your upcoming holiday parties and family get-togethers.
To see the detailed story about what you can expect from each product in this line, scroll down to the product links at the bottom of this page. Also be sure to check out the video links that show you how to apply these six products for your best results.